Tell us your giving story
We love stories! And we would love to hear yours. Tell us something about-
- What inspires you to give?
- How has your giving journey changed you?
- An everyday hero who inspires people
- A positive experience that you want to share with the world
- An organization whose work you admire
Share your story with us and inspire the world around you!
- The article must be at least 600 words.
- We aren’t grammar Nazis but basic language sanity is required to consider the submission.
- Submissions with 1-2 images are prefered (personal photographs or royalty-free stock images only).
- Kindly allow us 4-7 days to get back to you.
- The GiveIndia blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content for language, grammar, and comprehensiveness without changing the accuracy.
- GiveIndia reserves the right to include calls-to-action to GiveIndia content, including but not limited to our website, email newsletters, and other GiveIndia owned content.
- If your article does not meet our editorial standards and we are unable to publish it, we will let you know.
Things we look for in a story
- We love positive stories. Stories that are warm, friendly and inspire people are preferred than tearjerkers.
- The article should be based on personal experience/research.
- Be nice, be respectful.
What’s in it for you!
- Your story will inspire members of our blog community along their giving journey.
- You will get credit for your story. Featured posts will include your name, short bio, and a link back to your blog or website.
- Blog posts are promoted across our network via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn based on their relevance.
- Popular articles will also be featured in our newsletter!
Kindly send your story to- submissions[at]giveindia[dot]org