St. Jude’s India Childcare Centres has received the following awards over the years:
1. SIOP Conference & Journal:
Retrospective analysis of the outcome of holistic care at St. Judes was presented at the October 2011 conference of the International Society for Pediatric Oncology and the abstract published in their Journal concluded that St. Judes care helps achieve a significant decrease in early treatment abandonment rate, morbidity and mortality among child patients with ALL.
2. Innovation for India Awards 2012:
Recognizing our innovative model of providing holistic care in the treatment of cancer, St. Judes was adjudged one of the 8 winners from among 432 enteries at the Innovation for India Awards 2012 conducted by Bain & Co. for the Marico Foundation.
3. Qimpro Gold Standard Award 2012 for Healthcare
4. Can India Conclave Second Best NGO over 5 years
5. Vocational Excellence Award for Outstanding Service to Humanity from Rotary Club of Bombay North, 2014
6. Americares Spirit of Humanity Award for Excellence in Child Health, 2014