The list of awards received by SAMPARC over the years is fairly long.
1. SAMPARC Balgram, Anjar received best Child Care Institute Award in the district of Kutch from Deputy Collector of Anjar in 2009.
2. Mr. Amitkumar Banerjee was awarded Raj Puraskar by Maharashtra Navnirman Sena for good social work at Taluka Level at Talegaon in 2009.
3. Mr. Amit Kumar Banerjee was awarded Ahimsa Puraskar on 7th April, 2009 for service to mankind by Bhagwan Mahavir Ahimsa Trust (Pimpri Chinchwad Jain Mahasangh).
4. SAMPARC has been honored with the Gaurav Puraskar by the Solapur Dharashiv Maval Mitra Manda, Talegaon Dabhade, Pune on 26th January 2008.
5. SAMPARC™ has been honoured with the “Late Jayantrao Tilak Smruti Puraskar” by Kesari-Maratha Trust, Pune on 4th January 2006.
6. Bhambarde Gramin Vidya Vikas Kendra was awarded the “Best School” in Mulshi taluka for the year 2004-2005.
7. SAMPARC Anjar Balgram was awarded as the “Best and Ideal Organisation” by Gujarat Yuva Manch in year 2005.
8. Smt. Lata Pande also received the Samajgaurav Puraskar by Tukdoji Maharaj Pratisthan for her committed and continuous contribution in the field of child welfare in the year 2003.
9. Smt. Lata Pande received the Saraswati Samajseva Gauravpatra by Bhagini Nivedita Pratishthan in the year 2002.
10. Smt. Lata Pande received the FICCI Award in the year 1995 for her devoted work with rural women.
11. Mr. AmitKumar Banerjee received the Rajiv Gandhi Award at district level from Rajiv Gandhi Vichar Manch, Pune in the year 2002 for his contribution in Child Welfare Activities.
12. Mr. Amitkumar Banerjee received the Garware Balbhavan Award for his outstanding contribution in the field of child welfare and development in the year 2002.
13. SAMPARC Poynad Balgram received the Samajik Seva Puraskar by Shree Bhakta Pant Mandal, Pezari, dist. Raigad for its devoted contribution in the field of child development in the year 2002.
14. SAMPARC Bhaje Balgram received the Samajik Seva Puraskar from Shree Datta Mandir Trust in the year 2001.
15. Shri K.K. Singhvi – President, SAMPARC receiving the National Award for Child Welfare Award from the Hon. President of India in 1997-98.