Dr. Vinod Shah’s service has not gone unnoticed. He has been awarded and recognized by many organizations. To name a few
1.Excellence in Social Work Award’, instituted by ‘World Foundation on Reverence for All Life’ presented at the hands of His Excellency Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, former President of India
2. Civic Award from Pune Municipal Corporation in recognition of his work both in the medical and social spheres
3. Ambassador of Goodwill Award’ the highest award given by Lions Clubs International
4. Service Award for Professional Excellence’ instituted by Rotary Club in recognition of community members for their exceptional professional achievement.
5. Dr. Anandibai Joshi Award’ instituted by the Govt. of Maharashtra for the meritorious service in public health.
6. Award of Excellence’ for 2006-2007 instituted by Top Management Consortium.
7. Suryadatta National Award’ for the year 2008 institute by Suryadatta Institute, Pune, for the Excellence in the fields of Medical and Social Service at the hands of world renowned scientist Padmavibhushan Dr. Raghunath A. Mashelkar on 7th February 2008
8. Servant of the Poor’, instituted by Confederation of NGOs of Rural India, at the hands of Hon’ble Shivraj patil, former Union Minister for Home Affair in (2009)
9. Vidhayak Karyakarta Award’ instituted by the Gandhi National Memorial Society (October 2, 2006).