The Association of People with DIsability has become one of Karnataka’s most recognised nonprofits. Some of their awards/recognition include –
- 2011: Indian NGO award for the best NGO in the medium category in South India. The award process was supported by Rockfeller Foundation and facilitated by The Resource Alliance.
- 2011: Best NGO in the disability space in Karnataka, awarded by the State Government
- 2011: Shree Basaveshwara Award for exemplary work in the field of disability from Shree Ambayya Swamy Prathibha Prathisthana, Lakshmeshwar, Gadag
- Highest Fundraising NGO at the TCS World 10K event in Bangalore
- Website of the Year award in the Non-profit Organizations category. The award was given by Metrix Lab, a global Online Market Research company
- Kempe Gowda award for service in the field of disability awarded by the state of Karnataka.